links in action
The mission of the Health and Human Services facet is to promote and facilitate programs that support the maintenance of good health, as well as the elimination of chronic health disparities in communities of color.
Some of The Ways We Meet This Mission are by:
· Educating the community about health disparities in communities of color.
· Increasing awareness of health disparities in communities of color.
· Advocating for health resources for communities of color.
· Working with communities of color to ensure they are accessing all available health resources.
· Focusing our efforts on cardiovascular disease, breast cancer and organ, tissue and blood donation.