links in action
To engage student performers providing a mentoring session to advise on how arts majors can leverage the arts for scholarship, employment during college and the arts as a lucrative career. All of this culminating in the performance at Le Petit Trianon.
Would like to up level our offering to our performing students through internships and educational experiences with theaters in San Jose. San Jose Opera offers an Opera History Course; six sessions for $100. Engage San Jose Youth Symphony for possible opportunities for our student performers. Address the possibility of acquiring summer internships at local television and radio stations.
- Raise enough funds to implement the educational experience
- Increase awareness of performing arts opportunities through education
- Increase awareness of performing arts careers
- Increase community awareness of the Spring Recital
- Increase attendance of Spring Recital
12th Annual Spring Recital
When: Sunday, March 24, 2019
Venue: Mountain View Center for the Performing Arts
Address: 500 Castro St., Mountain View, CA 94041
Sponsored by: The Links, Incorporated, San Jose Chapter and Sigma Psi Fi Fraternity Gamma Chi Boulé.
Seat are available on a first come basis!